For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1 Corinthians 12:12-13 KJV
The founders, members, and contributors to Glorifyd believe in the following statement of faith and we hope, as a member of the body of Christ or if you are yet to accept the Lord Jesus into your life, that you will, too.
• We believe the Bible is the highest authority on Earth and that it is the inspired, infallible and unchanging living Word of God.
• We believe that there is one God only who eternally exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
• We believe that Jesus lived as deity and human at the same time after being conceived by the Holy Spirit and born to the Virgin Mary.
• We believe in the gospel of Christ – that He died in atonement for our sins, was buried and resurrected on the third day, ascended to Heaven and as a result, has reconciled us to the Father. This is the message that will truly bring freedom to the oppressed since only through accepting Him can we receive the salvation purchased by His blood.
• We believe that to be born again requires the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
• We believe that the Comforter, promised by Jesus, lives within each of us and, once saved, provides peace, contentment and the ability to live a life pronounced as righteous by the Lord our God.
• We believe that all those who die in God’s grace through faith are assured eternal salvation; those who die in a state of sin and unbelief suffer the punishment of hell.
• We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.
• We believe God immutably creates each person as male or female, which reflects the image and nature of God. Rejecting one’s biological sex rejects the created image of God.
• We believe God designed marriage as a unique conjugal relationship joining one man and one woman in a single, exclusive, life-long union. God intends sexual intimacy to only occur between a man and a woman joined in marriage.
• We believe all forms of sexual immorality are sinful and offensive to God.
• We believe God endows all human life with inherent dignity at every stage of development and it must be respected and protected from conception to natural death. Thus, the unjustified, intentional taking of human life before or after birth is sinful and offensive to God.
• We intend in all things to think, speak and act in accordance with these beliefs.
We should understand that a media ministry like Glorifyd can never substitute for involvement in a biblical church or group Bible study. The Holy Spirit does, however, make us aware of the need to supplement each individual’s Bible studies by adhering to scripture-based teachings and confirming their veracity with the ultimate authority that is the Holy Bible.