We are in compliance with GDPR. This directive protects residents of the European Union (EU) and provides certain rights in how personal data is collected, stored and processed when using services delivered via the Internet.
GDPR provides for:
- The right to be informed how personal data is processed.
- The right of access to personal data.
- The right to rectification of personal data.
- The right to erasure of personal data.
- The right to restrict processing of personal data.
- The right to data portability of personal data.
- The right to object to how personal data is used.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling of personal data.
Our privacy & security policies, at https://glorifyd.org/privacy-and-security-policies/, describe our personal data collection and usage practices in detail, using clear and simple terms.
If you believe any personal data we have of yours is incorrect or incomplete, or you want to delete your data, or you want to object to the processing of certain types of your data, or you want to receive a copy from us of the data we have on file, please contact customer care at our website.
For questions regarding this document or issues related to it, please contact us using our website contact form.
GDPR (General data Protection Regulation) compliance. This version effective 12-25-2018.
Glorifyd Media Ministries, Inc.